Software Engineer – BO & IA
Creditsafe Technology if officially a part of Creditsafe Group The world’s most used supplier of company credit reports and we are product-based company.
From our launch 23 years ago, Creditsafe Group has rapidly expanded across United State of America, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Finland, and Japan
The Creditsafe product portfolio contains a range of products designed to both help protect your
business against the threat of bad debt and help you to grow your business with the minimum of
risk. All Creditsafe products are designed with our customers in mind and we are constantly building
and improving products to further meet your needs. At every second 20 creditsafe reports are
downloaded over the world.
We are looking for a new software developer who will assist us in our transformation to our new cloud based web and API platforms. The team use Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) to deliver high quality work. The successful candidate will be a skilled and enthusiastic developer that prides themselves on delivery. Possessing excellent problem solving skills, the successful candidate will be adaptable in using different technologies. Data is at the core of the Creditsafe business so it’s imperative that Creditsafe developers are passionate about building scalable solutions.
• Play a hands on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and back end services that fulfil business needs.
• Help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
• Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing.
• Strong focus on quality. Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working code.
• Managing, tracking and updating any work done within agile software development tools such as Azure Dev Ops.
Experience – essential
• 4-10 year’s development experience within a commercial environment.
• Experience with C#
• Experience of Microsoft .Net Stack including .Net Core
• Experience in implementing REST API’s.
• An understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure and AWS
• Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
• Good understanding of GIT.
• Should be good in taking calls/meetings on video conf./bridge
• Should have basic db development knowledge, writing queries and handing CRUD queries in databases like Oracle/SQL server
Preferred but not essential
• Experience with working with systems that scale well.
• Working in distributed development teams.
• Knowledge of automated delivery processes.
• Knowledge of microservice architecture.
• Teamwork – Encourages cooperation, collaboration and partnerships
• Quality Improvement – Strives for high quality performance and takes initiative to make improvements and deliver results.
• Problem Solving – Identifies problems and seeks best solutions by being creative and innovative
Works under general direction. Uses discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments. Usually receives specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones. Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
Interacts with and influences colleagues. Has working level contact with customers, suppliers and partners. May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments. Applies methodical approach to issue definition and resolution.
Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution. Takes the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities. Demonstrates effective communication skills. Contributes fully to the work of teams. Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures. Appreciates the wider business context, and how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer or client.
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Home
- Medical Insurance
- Cab facility for Women
- Dedicated Gaming Area