Trade Payment Data Specialist
We are looking for a new Trade Payment Data Specialist to join our team to help grow the department and continue to provide our data contributors the exceptional level of support they are accustomed to. A Trade Payment Data Specialist will be responsible for working with our data contributors to ensure the timely delivery of their data and as well as processing the data as part of the import process.
The successful candidate is a reliable and enthusiastic team player with great time management skills to complete their tasks on time without oversight.
- Trade Payment Data Processing – Loading of payment data files received from Creditsafe contributors in an efficient and timely manner.
- Data Mapping – Mapping data from new TPD suppliers into the Creditsafe format, ensuring data is fresh and accurate.
- Data Management – Managing the loading and processing of TPD data, providing feedback where necessary.
- Contributors Queries – Provide timely and relevant responses to the TPD queries being raised by our contributor, which should be written in a clear and professional manner.
- Liaising with Contributors – Working with our data contributors to ensure that we receive data files in a timely manner and provide them with exceptional service.
- Excel – Proficient in Excel with the ability to manipulate data, utilizing Excel functions.
- Customer Service – Proven track record of excellent customer service.
- Organization – Exceptional time management skills and able to organize and keep track of all tasks and contributor records.
- Communication – High quality written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail. A fantastic telephone manner is required.
Preferred, not essential:
- Previous Experience: A similar role within the Business Information industry, in particular with a CRA (Credit Reference Agency), is a distinct advantage.
- SQL – Knowledge of SQL programming and comfortable working with relational databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) – The ability to create of templates/functions using or Visual Basics to facilitate data management and loading.
- Teamwork – Encourages cooperation, collaboration and partnerships.
- Quality Improvement – Strives for high quality performance and takes initiative to make improvements and deliver results.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems and seeks best solutions by being creative and innovative.
- Autonomy – Being able to work under general direction and deliver completed tasks on time.