Lead Generation Manager
Our marketing team at Creditsafe USA continues to grow!
In the past few months, we’ve added a brand engagement manager for events/social/pr, someone who manages our product content and a teammate who’s heading up our creative initiatives. Next up: someone who wants to own what I think is potentially the most interesting opportunity on the team: Lead Generation Manager.
In a nutshell, we could really use someone who loves to geek out on data and turn our insights into practical campaigns that drive leads for our sales team. On a day to day basis, this role will oversee our PPC and email marketing campaigns, but there’s so much more and experience running email and/or paid media campaigns through Hubspot would be a total bonus. Regardless, an interest in becoming an industry leader in b2b lead generation is a must!
The type of person we’re looking for:
• Data geek who loves the idea of leveraging our incredible database (World’s largest business credit database!) and tracking tools to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time
• Team player who can appreciate that we have a strong sales culture and this role is in service to driving quality leads that keep our sales people as productive as possible
• Somebody who can accept this is a relatively junior position at the company with tons of upside. I’m looking for someone who’s incredibly smart, looking to stretch themselves in this role and wouldn’t be scared to grow this role in to managing a budget of millions of dollars/year in just a few years
Some things we’d love to see in our next marketing team member:
• Experience targeting B2B customers (from Enterprise to micro-business owners)
• Impressive database and/or Excel skills
• Experience launching and iterating on PPC and social ads
• Hubspot email, workflows, and list building experience
This position could be based in either in either Allentown, PA or Santa Monica, CA. It’s not a remote position.