Junior Data Marketing Specialist
Our marketing team at Creditsafe USA is looking for a data-driven marketing specialist who will get a kick out of uncovering new business opportunities.
Here’s what we know you’ll love about this position:
• You’ll be joining a growth-oriented team that’s committed to creating an amazing work environment where you can grow both personally and professionally
• You’ll be surrounded by some wonderful sales and marketing mentors who come from all over the world and bring delightfully diverse experiences to the table
• You’ll be given the chance to leverage our incredible database and tracking tools to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time.
Here’s some things that should scare you:
• You’ll be expected to learn numerous tools quickly including Hubspot for email/sales campaigns, Google for ads, and AEM for content management.
• You’ll need to manage your time extremely effectively as you’ll be reporting to someone who’d rather put systems in place than micro-manage
• You’ll likely be learning new marketing skills every day
• You’ll be around people who are comfortable with marketing campaigns that fail as long as you’re pushing yourself, iterating and learning what’s most effective in our industry and within our company culture
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with our Head of Marketing to prioritize opportunities and potential marketing campaigns
• Owning the development and execution of b2b marketing campaigns
• Working closely with our creative team to develop ad copy and visuals that optimize our spend
• Optimizing our landing pages to maximize conversions
• Regular reporting to executives on the effectiveness of active campaigns
• Must be eligible to work in the US (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
• Experience with data-driven analysis and reporting is important and strong Excel skills a must.
• This position could be based in either Allentown, PA or Santa Monica, CA. It’s not a remote position.