Junior Communication Specialist
Our marketing team is looking for a communication specialist who will be dedicated to helping us tell engaging stories that will resonate with our active business community.
Ideally, you’ll be a natural storyteller with some great writing skills who’s interested in driving the development of data-driven content including webinars, white papers, blog posts and more.
Here’s what we know you’ll love about this position:
• You’ll be joining a growth-oriented team that’s committed to creating an amazing work environment where you can grow both personally and professionally
• You’ll be surrounded by some wonderful sales and marketing mentors who come from all over the world and bring delightfully diverse experiences to the table
• You’ll love that you’re actively encouraged to use social media tools to develop strong relationships with industry leaders
Here’s some things that should scare you:
• You’ll find expectations for the amount of industry buzz you’ll be expected to create are extremely high
• You’ll need to manage your time extremely effectively as you’ll be reporting to someone who’d rather put systems in place than micro-manage
• You’ll likely be learning new marketing skills every day
• You’ll be around people who are comfortable with marketing campaigns that fail as long as you’re pushing yourself, iterating and learning what’s most effective in our industry and within our company culture
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with our Brand Engagement Manager to prioritize opportunities and potential marketing campaigns
• Growing relationships with journalists and other sources within the business credit community
• Creating and curating content for articles, social media communities, webinars, email newsletters, etc.
• Developing strategy and successfully execute interesting marketing campaigns that engage prospects and customers
• Writing persuasive and interesting copy that helps grow communities and engage thought leaders
• Updating and optimizing our website to maximize engagement or conversions
• Must be eligible to work in the US (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
• Journalism or similar writing background a major bonus
• Not a remote position, but you can work out of either our Santa Monica, CA or Allentown, PA offices