Field Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Founded in 1997, Creditsafe has grown rapidly and now operates across Europe, North America and Asia. Through our network of data partners, businesses can use Creditsafe to access business information on over 430 million companies worldwide. Companies can use the data found within our credit reports to assess a company’s financial viability and make decisions on whether they want to do business with them.
About the role
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a Field Marketing and Partnerships Manager to join our team. This is an important and exciting role as we have ambitious goals for demand generation, upselling and customer retention.
The Field Marketing and Partnerships Manager will report to the Head of Brand, North America, and work closely with the Director of Marketing, North America as well as with sales leaders across the US and Canada. This person should have strong experience with creating and executing field marketing and partnership strategies, while also being comfortable communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders – inside and outside the company. Building a strong rapport and trust with internal and external stakeholders are vital for success in this role.
We’re looking for someone who is well versed with data/analytics and understands how to tie back initiatives to sales and revenue. We currently have over 15 corporate partners in the US and Canada and are continuing to bring on more. This role will develop partnership criteria as well as work with partners to build out co-marketing campaigns and events. You should also have a strong understanding and experience in industry conferences, customer success events, regional user group events and webinars.
Because field marketing and partnerships require intricate planning and hitting deadlines, this person should have strong project and time management skills. As a team, we all support each other and communicate openly. You will be supported by your manager and the rest of the team – if your workload is heavy, your manager has no qualms about stepping in to support and complete the task. Teamwork, trust and support are extremely important to our team. We set priorities based on what’s most important and make sure we have a good work/life balance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute a field marketing strategy for the US and Canada, including industry conferences, customer success events, regional user group events, speaking engagements, webinars and more
- Set goals and define KPI metrics for all field marketing and partnership initiatives
- Manage the planning of all field marketing and partner events (from start to finish) and keep the Head of Brand and Director of Marketing updated regularly on progress and results
- Make sure field marketing and partnerships stay within allocated budget – manage planning and reconcile post-campaigns
- Establish partnership criteria and communicate/train sales teams on the requirements
- Evaluate 3rd party/partnership opportunities that will drive demand generation
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners and industry associations to drive market penetration
- Work closely with corporate partners and their marketing teams to execute co-marketing campaigns and events together
- Communicate regularly with sales leaders and sales reps across the US and Canada to ensure they understand the full scope of plans, including objectives, campaign themes, target audience, execution tactics and desired KPIs
- Conduct post-campaign analysis to identify what worked well, what didn’t work well, what areas can be improved and where to allocate budgets in the future
- Report on performance of field marketing tactics and partnerships on a regular basis
- 3+ years of experience in field marketing, partnership marketing within the B2B space (preferably tech)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project management experience is essential to collaborate with corporate partners, sales leaders, sales reps and customers
- Background in field marketing/partnerships is essential