Java Developer (Adobe Experience Manager)
Join the world’s leading provider of commercial credit information within their fast-paced digital marketing team. Recognised by The Sunday Times as one of the top 100 medium sized companies to work for in the UK, this organisation proudly boasts a friendly, sociable and happy work culture with numerous social events throughout the year.
As a leading provider of commercial credit information, multiple products and updates are launched every year, making it a busy and exciting place to work. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Developer (Adobe Experience Manager) based in Cardiff Bay. This will be an instrumental role to lead the implementation and development of a new content platform for the redesign of the Creditsafe website. The Creditsafe AEM Platform Team sits within the Group Marketing Department. The successful candidate will work closely with our Front-End Developer and Digital Marketing Teams across our global offices and the personal attributes are as important as the technical capabilities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be the Core Developer for all Adobe (AEM) developments.
- Leading the technology implementation of ‘Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)’ as a content management platform for all Creditsafe websites.
- Work alongside the Group Marketing team to improve the digital face of the business.
- Manage the process of launching and maintaining product updates.
- Work with the Front-End developer to build and implement new functionalities to our websites that will improve the overall user experience.
Essential Technical Skills
- Experience using IntelliJ.
- Development experience with Content Management Systems.
- Java Development, Ideally Java 8, Lambada functions.
- Coding with JSPs.
- Experience with implementing APIs (REST).
Desirable Technical Skills
- Professional Experience working in AEM is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM, with expertise on all AEM Stack.
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
We offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.