Software Developer – Full Stack
We are looking for a new full stack software developer who will work in our current Italian Development Team to support existing applications and assist us in our transformation to our new cloud based web and API platforms. The team use Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) to deliver high quality work. The successful candidate will be a skilled and enthusiastic developer that prides themselves on delivery. Possessing excellent problem solving skills the successful candidate will be adaptable in using different technologies. Data is at the core of the Creditsafe business so it’s imperative that Creditsafe developers are passionate about building scalable solutions.
- Play a hands on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and backend services that fulfil business needs.
- Help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
- Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Strong focus on quality. Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working code.
- Managing, tracking and updating any work done within agile software development tools such as JIRA.
Experience – essential
- 5+ year’s development experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience with C# or a similar language (e.g. Java).
- Experience of Microsoft .Net Stack including .Net Core
- Experience in implementing REST API’s.
- An understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of GIT.
- Good understanding of English Language.
Preferred but not essential
- Experience with working with systems that scale well.
- Working in distributed development teams.
- Knowledge of automated delivery processes.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Teamwork – Encourages cooperation, collaboration and partnerships
- Quality Improvement – Strives for high quality performance and takes initiative to make improvements and deliver results, contributes fully to the work of teams.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems and seeks best solutions by being creative and innovative; demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution
- Autonomy – Works under general direction. Uses discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments. Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level. May make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects. Plans, schedules and monitors own work competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures.