Trade Payment Data Analyst
Reporting directly to the Trade Payment Data Manager, this role is responsible for the importing and processing of Trade Payment Data from each of our entities ensuring the data is accurate and fit to be consumed in Creditsafe’s products. This role also offers the potential to travel to various Creditsafe enities internationally.
• To review, analyse and ingest multiple source files of information from various Creditsafe operations. This includes writing data dictionary’s for each new supplier, write the necessary ETL and automate the import.
• To provide data governance of all imports, making sure that files and received and processed in a timely manner.
• To communicate with the wider business and liaise with the various data collectors around the group advises on continuous supply and best practice.
• To create and distribute all relevant key Trade Payment Data material across the business in order to provide accurate and fresh statistics and stories.
• To work with Trade Payment Data collectors and other stakeholders to help improve upon the quality and range of Trade Payment Data material offered by Creditsafe.
• The management of specific datasets, liaising with customers and building the knowledge to answer any queries raised by internal or external users of the data.
• Providing advice and support regarding the material available, use of data, particularly in relation to its use in Creditsafe’s products, scorecards and marketing stories.
• Data Analysis skills to query databases (SQL, No SQL, Java, Python etc)
• MS Office or equivalent
• Experience of databases with understanding of how they are updated and maintained.
• Programming Experience including Visual Basic and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Relevant software packages (open source or purchased) use in statistical analysis, data governance or data analysis
• Communication software experience, e.g. E-mail, Slack, Skype, Zoom etc.
• Internet, Intranet, Share Point etc.
• 3 or more years of experience in a similar role within the Business Information industry, in particular with a CRA (Credit Reference Agency) will be a distinct advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• The ability to effectively develop and manage strong working relationships both internal and external to the business.
• Highly developed communication skills – communicating effectively and in a timely manner using appropriate communication tools and techniques.
• Data Management – Managing the loading and processing of data, providing feedback where necessary.
• Data Analysis – Providing analysis for a wide range of projects and datasets for stakeholders across the wider business.
• Reporting – Experience of creating dashboards or reports would be a distinct advantage