Technology Analyst – Service Desk
Job Summary/ Purpose
A Technology Analyst is responsible for 1st Line support and administration of Creditsafe’s systems through the provision of technical advice and guidance, maintenance and problem solving within agreed Service Levels. Through phone calls, email and face-to-face interactions you will ensure staff have access and support, whilst communicating any potential issues to senior members of staff.
The nature of the role will be fast-faced, team-orientated with customer service and strong work ethic at the core of all interactions.
The role will be rewarded with opportunities to learn and progress in Technology, gain new skills and certifications and develop an exciting career in IT.
– Providing 1st line support to internal staff members
– Have a willingness to learn and support new technologies quickly
– Resolve incidents, investigate and solve problems and liaise with other teams and third parties to ensure proper implementation of solutions
– Complete administration tasks including setting up new starters, movers and leavers
– Complete installation of software and hardware in line with agreed policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
– A European language other than English, ideally Italian, German or French
– Previous experience working in an IT or a Customer Contact Centre
– Windows 7 – 10, Microsoft Suite and/or Citrix
– Strong interest in Technology & Customer Service
– Experience working in a busy office environment
– Willingness to travel
– Willingness to participate in a shift rota
– Demonstrable written and spoken skills
– Demonstrable organisation & prioritisation skills