With the largest owned database supported by a partner network, Creditsafe provides data on 320 million companies in over 100 countries to support its customers in this regard. Creditsafe is scaling business and currently going through a significant growth stage in Ireland. Being a data company, Creditsafe collects and processes large amount of complex data, received from multiple channels with the purpose of serving our clients with opportunities to gain actionable insights. Our holistic data aggregation helps our clients to fill the knowledge gaps, influence decision making, and find hidden patterns.
This opportunity is to provide Tech Writer support to a team of highly technically skilled engineers, who sustaining our current production product and data environments, while in parallel are redesigning Creditsafe data platform with high throughput and scalability to future customer demand. The data delivery platform is being built upon AWS redshift and S3 cloud storage. The platform expected to manage over billion objects along with daily increment of more than 10 million objects while handling addition, deletion and correction of our data and indexes in auditable manner. Our data processing application is entirely based on Python and designed to efficiently transform incoming raw data volume into API consumable schema. Our team is also building high available and low latency APIs to enable our clients with faster data delivery.
• Develop documentation about technical subjects for technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Creates supporting scripts for video tutorials to improve customer experience.
• Tests and updates existing documentation.
• Writes, edits, and updates User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) copy.
• Creates and builds out customer assistance and usage documentation, including how-to sections, FAQs, and Help sections.
• Updates, edits, and proofreads written materials such as product manuals, user manuals, how-to guides, and FAQs.
• Works closely with subject matter experts, engineers, developers, and product marketing team.
• Monitors analytics on usage of online product training materials as well as those embedded within the product.
• Collects user data to determine areas of documentation that need revision and updating.
• May serve on quality design, product development, or user experience teams.
• Ability to write user-friendly, engaging copy about highly technical subjects.
• Ability to understand and accurately translate technical information for a general audience.
• Familiarity with content and learning management systems (CMS and LMS).
• Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail.• Ability to effectively use analytics to improve user-facing content and application programming interface (API).
• Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• BA in English, writing, communications, curriculum development, or software/computer engineering.
• MA in technical writing a plus.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise multiple simultaneous deadlines.
• 2-3 years of technical writing experience.
• Experience with product development, including past use of product development software.
• Teaching, grant writing, or scientific publishing experience a plus.
• Portfolio of technical writing samples for review.