Senior Project Manager
Creditsafe is the most used provider of commercial credit and business information globally. Since its Scandinavian launch in 1997, the business has evolved into a global organisation with 23 offices across 14 countries, employing approximately 1,300 people. With the largest wholly owned database supported by a partner network, Creditsafe provides data on 320 million companies in over 100 countries to some of the world’s most successful brands, supporting their decision making, security and growth. With 500,000 users registered across its global customer base, Creditsafe is changing the way companies do business.
Creditsafe is built on; the quality of its Data, the technical solutions that it can provide to deliver that data to customers and the manner in which it presents and sells solutions to customers. Continuing its evolution in these areas, Creditsafe aims to recruit senior executives in the fields of Technology, Sales and Marketing.
The successful candidate will join the business at a pivotal point in its evolution and play a key role in its ambitious plans to:
• Stay at the forefront of the use of technology to deliver integrated data solutions
• Support the ongoing business expansion and regionalisation of customer account managers
• Re-enforce Creditsafe’s position as a consultative, high quality, solutions focused service provider
Becoming part of the Creditsafe success story, the new addition to the senior team will join a company that;
• Boasts some of the highest employee engagement levels across the globe
• Provides opportunity for personal growth and development
• Places a key focus on employee health and wellbeing
With an environment built on the CEO’s original intent to “create a workplace where people WANT to come to work on a Monday morning”, the ideal candidate will appreciate this employment culture and thrive within it.
The Senior Project Manager will work with teams across multiple regions to ensure the successful delivery of software projects to agreed timelines, scope and agreed quality metrics. You will ensure effective stakeholder management and project team communication to drive one version of the truth exists across the organisation.
As Senior Project Manager, you will:
• Develop and communicate project plans, risks and opportunities effectively.
• Ensure effective project logistics are implemented and the responsibilities for project success are clear and agreed with key stakeholders
• Understand and communicate progress against agreed project level KPIs to the stakeholders ensuring one version of the truth.
• Champion the use of best practice frameworks and templates to deliver efficiencies
• Manage the RAID log to successfully control and deliver projects
• Deliver timely, effective and meaningful status reports and keep project repositories updated with the latest information and artefacts
• Analyse project retrospectives and trends by engaging with different teams, gathering lessons learned and adapting the process for future projects
• Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the success of the Project Management Organisation
• Form part of an adaptive multi-disciplinary Project Management team and perform other duties as and when required (e.g. process review, tooling)
• 5-7 years project management experience.
• Very strong project management and co-ordination skills
• Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels within the organisation in a matrix environment
• Proven experience of project delivery with cross functional teams in multiple regions
• Ability to influence and enable multiple teams and/or projects
• Strong experience in building project plans showing inter team dependencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that adds value to project teams to enable successful execution
• Understanding the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and the role of each functional team involved in product delivery
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Knowledge/Experience of building PMO’s is advantageous
• Excellent knowledge MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint, MS Project, Sharepoint & O365
• Knowledge of Project Management Tools or reporting services are an advantage, e.g Clarizen, Smartsheets, Power BI, JIRA, Azure Dev Ops
• Current Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent) preferred.
• Occasional travel will be required.