Senior Product Manager (Data Solutions)
What is the Opportunity?
Creditsafe is looking to expand our Data Solutions Product team with an innovative and enthusiastic Lead Product Manager with proven experience in Identity Resolution and Big Data Space. As Product Manager you will be involved in driving all stages of the product lifecycle from vision through to devel-opment, launch and very importantly customer adoption. The successful candidate has the product and market knowledge to be the Voice of the Customer and with their excellent communication and customer relationship skills will always be in-sync with customers’ needs for today and the future.
As a Product Manager what will you be doing?
• Your primary focus will be on creating and executing the roadmap solve problems for our custom-ers utilizing a combination of their own data blended with Creditsafe insights.
• Work with the other Product Managers and Product Owners to integrate your solutions with our other enterprise products gaining buy-in from internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, support, R&D) and Customers.
• Collaborate with other Product managers and Technical teams to translate the roadmap into an actionable, prioritized backlog, ensuring our teams are always working on the highest value items.
• Understand our customers through research and regular interactions with them (interviews, user groups, advisory boards, surveys etc.) so that you can effectively communicate their challenges and goals to the development teams both verbally and via use cases with success metrics.
• Validate your proposed product features with customers, both in terms of how to execute them and priority before development commences.
• Retrospect new features and the entire product with the Product Management team so that we continuously improve our decision-making and rectify bad decisions quickly.
• Drive efficiency: Practice value driven decision making. Validate designs with customers prior to developing. Build flexible solutions, rationalize existing services, modify, and reuse existing Cred-itsafe or 3rd party components and services when appropriate.
• Own the quality of your product, both in terms of robustness and user-experience.
• Be an internal and external solution evangelist.
What skills and expertise are we looking for?
• Proven hands-on expertise of big data solutions and driving customer data from complex data sets.
• Experience deploying enterprise applications or services on-premises and on cloud platforms such as Amazon, Azure, Google or similar.
• Ability to turn the complex into the simple. You must be able to understand the business needs and challenges of customers, translate their needs into well-defined functional requirements with real customer use cases and ensure they are easily understood by our development teams.
• You make data-driven decisions and can clearly explain the rationale and principles behind them.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (good working knowledge of English is
• You have a passion for learning and constantly seek to improve your knowledge and skill set.
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable academic training in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineer-ing, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems.
• 3+ years of progressive product leadership with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering collaborative working relationships across functions.
• Successful background with direct responsibility as a user experience designer, business analyst, presales consultant, or technical support engineer.