Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to assist the Head of Marketing in developing, implementing and overseeing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, and support and build our brand whilst driving sales so we continue to be leaders in our sector.
You will be responsible for helping translate what our products do and what the customer cares about into compelling stories and campaigns. You will lead and coordinate marketing and growth activities to attract new customers, nurture existing customers/prospects, drive product engagement and up-sells for our SaaS products.
You can learn more about our products at www.creditsafe.com
You will be responsible for:
- Owning and planning product marketing campaigns and feature/launches.
- Increasing leads and sales for our SaaS products.
- Devising and implementing exciting, creative, marketing campaigns that drive sales (Email marketing, Direct mail Marketing & Digital Advertising).
- Producing outstanding content that communicates customer success stories to drive conversions throughout the customer lifecycle. e.g. case studies, technical collateral, product factsheets/brochures, webinar presentations, guides, website content and videos.
- Helping inspire, equip and train our sales team to engage and win new customers with sales tools that support the selling process.
- Understanding the competition and how we can consistently win against them.
- Working closely with our product teams to ensure new products, product improvements and fixes are consistently communicated.
- Devising marketing strategies and managing campaigns to drive growth.
What success will look like:
- You will have created a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales & product teams, delights our customers and has made a tangible impact on the sales process.
- Your content will help generate demand, drive traffic, build brand awareness, and optimise prospect interest and conversion.
- Your content reflects our brand values and is considered best in class – you know what type of content works best for different personas and segments along the customer journey to communicate the value and vision of our products.
- You have successfully communicated key launches from the product roadmap to our customers, and helped build a community of users in key markets.
- You have built great relationships across the company and collaborated closely with Product, Customer Success and Sales to ensure that the value proposition of our products is being communicated consistently and effectively, across regions and teams.
- You understand our products and what makes us different/better; our customers and their needs; our competitors and how to differentiate against them.
Your skills and experience:
- You will have at least 3-5 years experience in marketing. (ideally in B2B/SaaS/Technology)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to tell compelling stories.
- Experience of planning and executing creative direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns including Paid Search and SEO.
- Ability to plan, manage and implement email marketing campaigns using HTML.
- Can understand technical language and translate to a non-technical audience.
- You can communicate visually and bring our product to life in a variety of mediums – e.g. written copy, website visuals, graphs, workflows, videos.
- Experienced in the use of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and CMS.
- Creative mindset with an understanding of the design process.
- Strong cross-functional and relationship building skills: Be able to work well and build trust with different personalities and multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales and Technical teams.
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to travel and work across our offices in 12 countries.
- Voted “Best company to work for” by the Sunday Times 6 years in a row.
Examples of past marketing campaigns: