Regional Sales Director – Manchester
Creditsafe is the most used provider of commercial credit and business information globally. Since its Scandinavian launch in 1997, the business has evolved into a global organisation with 23 offices across 14 countries, employing approximately 1,300 people. With the largest wholly-owned database supported by a partner network, Creditsafe provides data on 365million companies in over 165 countries to some of the world’s most successful brands, supporting their decision making, security and growth. With 500,000 users registered across its global customer base, Creditsafe is changing the way companies do business.
Creditsafe is built on; the quality of its Data, the technical solutions that it can provide to deliver that data to customers and the manner in which it presents and sells solutions to customers. Continuing its evolution in these areas, Creditsafe aims to recruit a regional sales director based in Manchester.
The role of the Regional Sales Director is part of the Senior Leadership Team of the business. The overall aim of this role is to grow revenues and profit for the Manchester office, operating at both a strategic and a tactical level planning the future direction of the business and executing that plan.
- Responsible for management and growth Manchester division of the business
- Responsible for recruitment, management, motivation and performance of the lead generation and sales team
- Responsible for the coaching and development of the team to ensure continuous improvement and success of each individual
- Maintain appropriate systems for measuring and reporting all aspects of activity/sales performance
- Assess market opportunities for the division to ensure sales are maximised
- Identify and develop new business sales
- Maintaining and growing the current client base. Developing and maintaining account plans for all customers to ensure repeat business and growth
- Own and manage the sales pipeline at a level that enables the targets to be consistently achieved
- Work closely with the marketing function of the business to ensure relevant campaigns are developed and executed alongside sales activities
- Work with the Directors on other aspects of the business as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Proven track record of sales success
- A track record of achieving sales success in a sales leadership role
- A highly energetic and enthusiastic sales leader with direct and clear communication skills
- A business professional with the ability to look at market opportunities matched with business capability
- New business-focused as well as the ability to retain and grow existing accounts
- An inspirational leader who can motivate the team
- Excellent coaching and development skills – ability to develop sales talent
- High-level influence and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level
- Articulate and able to influence at all levels in a business environment
- Leads and drives change to improve business performance
- Ability to delegate effectively and lead by example
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Innovative with the ability to spot, develop and execute on opportunities
- Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
- Competitive salary.
- Share options scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health care plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.