Product Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager based in Cardiff Bay. This will be an instrumental role to lead the planning and implementation of a marketing strategy to support our SaaS products.
You will be responsible for helping translate what our products do and what the customer cares about into compelling stories and communications. You will lead on communicating the value proposition of our products to the local marketing teams in each of our markets (14+ countries) and coordinate marketing and growth activities to attract new customers, nurture existing customers/prospects, drive product engagement and up-sells.
You will be responsible for:
- Own and plan global product marketing campaigns and feature/launches.
- Produce outstanding content that communicates client stories and the value proposition of our products to drive conversions throughout customer lifecycle. E.g. case studies, technical collateral, product factsheets/brochures, webinar presentations, guides, website content, workflow diagrams, videos.
- Help inspire, equip and train our sales team to engage and win new customers with sales tools that support the selling process.
- Be the expert on our competition and how we can consistently win against them.
- Be the expert on our buyers across target segments; understand what they care about, their buying criteria and what stories resonate with them.
- Working closely with our product teams to ensure new products, product improvements and fixes are consistently communicated.
- Help shape our product marketing strategy.
What success will look like:
- You will have created a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales & product teams, delights our customers and has made a tangible impact on the sales process.
- You’ll create content that helps generate demand, drive traffic, build brand awareness, and optimise prospect interest and conversion.
- Your content reflects our brand values and is considered best in class – you know what type of content works best for different personas and segments along the customer journey to communicate the value and vision of our products.
- You have successfully communicated key launches from the product roadmap to our customers, and helped build a community of users in key markets.
- You have built great relationships across the company and collaborated closely with Product, Customer Success and Sales to ensure that the value proposition of our products is being communicated consistently and effectively, across regions and teams.
- You understand our products and what makes us different/better; our customers and their needs; our competitors and how to differentiate against them.
- Everyone at Creditsafe is internally aligned about how to talk about what we’re building.
Your skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience in marketing communications (ideally in B2B/SaaS/Technology or product marketing)
- Ability to dive into our products and become a passionate champion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to tell compelling stories based on positioning and messaging.
- Understand technical language and translate to a non-technical audience.
- Present insights in a creative and informative way.
- Can communicate visually and bring our product to life in a variety of mediums – e.g. written copy, website visuals, graphs, workflows, videos.
- Creative mindset with an understanding of the design process.
- Strong cross-functional and relationship building skills: Be able to work well and build trust with different personalities and multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales and Technical teams.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with many product teams and stakeholders.
- Sales & Marketing Strategy: Understanding the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health care plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to travel and work across our 12 offices.