[Working location can be flexible & negotiated if the successful candidate is not based in Cardiff / South East Wales – however regular attendance at the Cardiff Bay office is a pre-requisite]
The role of the Platform Product Manager is to fulfil two main responsibilities, these include supporting the rollout of the new platform into each of our entities and subsequently to take ownership of the platform delivering features to improve our value proposition and enable the other product teams in providing a joined-up experience to our customers.
*Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Direct line management of this role may request that other reasonable responsibilities / tasks be assigned to this role
• Work closely with our PMO and Entity teams to migrate our global customers onto the new platform.
• Manage prioritisation across the business and our strategic objectives for the User Interface Platform.
• Create and maintain the product roadmap – Create designs for new features and validate their value with customers and sales teams.
• Deliver clear and regular metrics on performance of the platform using Product Analytics and other data sources.
• Present findings to senior management on opportunities and value on a regular basis
• Create and maintain user documentation.
• Work closely with the Product Marketing team on marketing and communication strategy.
• Work closely with the company’s Sales teams; enabling them to meet their customers’ needs by providing them with appropriate products and features.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends ensuring additional data or metrics are added where value is identified.
• University degree in business, economics, computer science or a comparable subject area – or comparable experience
Experience, knowledge, skills and personal characteristics
• 3 or more years of working with customer facing products
• Experience of Product Management in an agile environment
• Experience in UX/UI – design research and usability testing an advantage
• 2 or more years of experience in a similar role within the Business Information industry will be a distinct advantage
• The ability to effectively develop and manage strong working relationships both internal and external to the business
• Highly developed communication skills – communicating effectively and in a timely manner using appropriate communication tools and techniques
• Creativity / Innovation – Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities
• Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
• Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
The Creditsafe Group prides itself on its progressive approach to people management. The group offices are vibrant, energetic, dynamic and very vocal, the ideal candidate will appreciate this employment culture and thrive within it.