We are currently recruiting for a talented Back-end Java Developer to be based in our Cardiff Bay office. This will be an instrumental role to drive the growth of our digital business. Working closely with our Front-End Developer and the Digital Teams across our global offices, you will lead the success of the creditsafe.com website, managing and developing exciting new functionality to drive traffic and engage our visitors and customers.
Personal attributes are as important as the technical capabilities but we are looking for someone with strong Java skills therefore you must be proficient in this area.
We are offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave and the opportunity to travel and work at some of our European offices. You will also get the chance to work with our team of experienced developers in other areas of the business to ensure you advance your career at Creditsafe.
Your will be responsible for:
- All back-end web developments to the creditsafe.com website.
- Leading the technology implementation for our Creditsafe.com website.
- Manage the process of launching and maintaining updates.
- Work with the Front-end developer and the Digital Marketing Team to build and implement new functionalities to our websites that will improve the overall user experience.
Essential Technical Skills
- Java Development, Ideally Java 8, Lambda functions.
- JSP templating.
- Atlassian suite – Jira, Sourcetree, Bitbucket, Confluence and Bamboo
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience using IntelliJ.
- Experience working with a Content Management Platforms advantageous.
- Good working experience in component-based development with Java.
- Experience developing with Java 8.
- Experience with implementing APIs (REST).
If you think you have what it takes to join our team then we want to hear from you.
Drop us your CV or arrange to come in and meet the team!