Internal Data Quality Manager
Ownership of data quality assurance process for data products through effective management of internal systems and processes used to measure and control the quality of data, as well as reporting on quality and performance to senior stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
• Serve as the owner of the data quality assurance process. This will be done through effective management of our internal systems and processes used to measure and control the quality of our data.
• A key responsibility will be to safeguard the accuracy, consistency and integrity of the overall database.
• Review data quality reports to determine that issues exists and take appropriate action to successfully solve any issues and to plan to avoid issues in the future.
• Define business processes for how implement data quality initiatives and assist in the ongoing training on data quality processes and best practices.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Participate in setting KPIs around data quality efforts and methods to measure and report on improvement. Design a data quality reporting process and run with this process on an agreed schedule.
• Create and keep up-to-date documentation on relevant methodologies, definitions and assumptions, as well as relevant business workflows and process maps.
• Clear and concise communication on any data quality issues to internal stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across groups.
• Ability to explain complex concepts to varied audience with different expectations.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong visualization and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge of operational and business processes that can help deliver market intelligence on a high-quality, efficient, and cost effective basis.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.