Group Product Manager
- You will be responsible for product managing two existing products, working with a team of engineers and other product managers to define and drive a vision for your products to meet the needs of our Customers across the globe.
- You’ll work closely with our global offices and our customers to deliver a products that move with the changing scape of the industry.
- Creditsafe moves fast and you will not be afraid to make bold decisions and get your hands dirty in delivering your vision.
- You will be a product manager with a history of delivering and iterating high quality products
- Ability to analyse data and make data driven decisions
- Analysis of market trends to drive new product design and implementation
- You will have an understanding of modern technologies that allows you to have meaningful discussions with the development teams.
- Ability to reconcile contrasting demands from competing stakeholders, e,g, Country Manager, Customer
Relationship Management, Shareholders etc.
- Excellent communication skills – verbally, in writing and presenting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Experience – Advantage:
- Experience of improving software quality.
- Certified Product Manager
- Experience of working with ETLs & APIs
- A range of workplace entertainment including; Table tennis, Pool Table, Darts, Games Consoles
- Break and chill out areas, including a modern tiered seating area
- Music throughout the office that our team members control
- Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea provided for all employees
- Employee Forum consisting of representative from all department and business functions so you can get your voice heard loud and clear and help the company make decisions.
- We also run a range of activities both inside and outside work, to cater to many interests, coordinated by our Employee Engagement team and inspired by our employees
- AXA Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave & 8 bank holidays
- Online Learning Access: Creditsafe Dojo eLearning & Plural site
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly massages
- Various fitness classes
- Mental health first aiders
- 24/7 access to an employee assistance programme
- Employee discounts (access to Reward Gateway)
- Prior industry (business information) experience, particularly in credit information or list broking.
Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the then revolutionary internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium size businesses. From there, we opened a further 15 offices throughout Europe, The USA and Asia.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, we provide trusted insight obtained through solid data sources and intuitive platforms, enabling businesses to make better-informed credit decisions.
Privately owned and independently minded, we’re now the world’s most-used provider of on-line company credit reports and officially one of the best companies to work for in the UK for 7 consecutive years.
We currently have over 100,000 customers worldwide, employ over 1200 ‘Creditsafers’ globally, and have 16 offices in 14 countries worldwide.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our operations world-wide and something that we’re extremely proud of.
Our Group office in Cardiff Bay (which is where this role is based) is an exciting and vibrant place to work, with:
Other employee benefits include: