Group Information Security Manager
Creditsafe Group are recruiting a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Information Security Manager to work in the company’s shared service centre based in Cardiff Bay. Reporting to the CISO, your role will be to coordinate and improve security controls and visibility within the group organisation structure based around the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
As the Group Information Security Manager you can expect to be at the forefront of the Security and Compliance function within Creditsafe. Ensuring the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard is maintained, continuously monitoring compliance and reporting back to Senior Management throughout the group on a regular basis. You will also be required to manage various compliance related activities such including the internal and external audit schedule, remediation activities and effectiveness measurements.
You will need to demonstrate Microsoft administration skills, with a working knowledge of Security program management, reporting metrics and communications.
Pro-active, driven and resilient in the face of difficulties, you will also have a keen eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks in an effective and timely manner while dealing with conflicting business drivers.
It’s important that you are able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and various levels of colleagues throughout the business.
To assist the Creditsafe group of businesses in managing day to day, business as usual, Information Security and Compliance activities. Activities include:
• Monitor and Improve security controls within Creditsafe, aligning with the ISO/IEC
• Lead and support the deployment of ISO27001 into new countries
• Perform regular security and compliance activities including security reviews,
• Lead recertification and other external audit activities
• Support sales leads to ensure our customer a confident in our security practices
• Support the Security and Compliance standardization program
• Support in the monitoring of the Creditsafe GDPR compliance and audit program
• Coordinate the regular internal and external audit activities including organizing participants
and managing resulting actions
• Assist with the internal Security communications program
• Other duties as defined by the CISO
• Compile and Manage group wide security and compliance metrics reporting
Experience & Person
• Clear and concise communicator
• Strong knowledge of Security and compliance frameworks such as ISO27001
• Excellent knowledge of GDPR
• Able to put order into desperate and complex data sets
• Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams,
• Strong organisational skills,
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio skills,
• Flexibility to travel (c20%)
• Prior experience in an information security or regulatory role
Desirable: Degree or higher education within a business or technical oriented subject.
Company Outline and Working Environment:
Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the then revolutionary internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium size businesses. From there, we opened a further 15 offices throughout Europe, The USA and Asia.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, we provide trusted insight obtained through solid data sources and intuitive platforms, enabling businesses to make better-informed credit decisions. Privately owned and independently minded, we’re now the world’s most-used provider of on-line company credit reports and officially one of the best companies to work for in the UK for 7 consecutive years.
We currently have over 100,000 customers worldwide, employ over 1200 ‘Creditsafers’ globally, and have 16 offices in 14 countries worldwide.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our operations world-wide and something that we’re extremely proud of.
Our Group office in Cardiff Bay (which is where this role is based) is an exciting and vibrant place to work, with:
• A range of workplace entertainment including; Table tennis, Pool Table, Darts, Games Consoles
• Break and chill out areas, including a modern tiered seating area
• Music throughout the office that our team members control
• Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea provided for all employees
• Employee Forum consisting of representative from all department and business functions so you can get your voice heard loud and clear and help the company make decisions.
• We also run a range of activities both inside and outside work, to cater to many interests, coordinated by our Employee Engagement team and inspired by our employees
Other employee benefits include:
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave & 8 bank holidays
• Online Learning Access: Creditsafe Dojo eLearning & Plural site
• Learning & Development Opportunities
• Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Qtrly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount /Mental health first aiders
• 24/7 access to an employee assistance programme (EAP)
• Employee discounts (access to Reward Gateway)