Group HR System Lead
We are looking for an experienced HR Systems Lead / Analyst to join our Group HR Team based in Cardiff Bay. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to join a fast paced and dynamic organisation that will be engaging in a global HR System transformation project.
The position will be responsible for support services of the current and then new HR System (Microsoft Dynamics – Talent) with respect to system management, HR process workflow, HR dashboard and reporting, filing, document management as well as acting as a liaison providing first level troubleshooting support to the user community and IT support.
From a personal perspective, you will also have strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, to enable you to interact with end users and other stakeholders. You will have a can-do attitude and a proven track record of successful troubleshooting and problem solving.
The role offers a competitive salary, along with a company pension scheme and 25 days’ annual leave +bank holidays, life assurance, private health care and loads of other amazing benefits and perks.
• HR transformation project. Long term future involvement in global roll out of a new HR System. Testing, data audit, verification and documentation during our HRIS transformation. Assist with functional testing of business processes during application updates.
• HR system training & user support. Encourage and support key users in good practice and efficient usage of the system and deliver training and support as appropriate on the new system and future release/functionality. Design of learning materials & training sessions (handouts/guides/eLearning content) to support roll out and ongoing training needs.
• HR systems support, maintenance & configuration. System enhancement; administrator; preparation, testing and loading of employee information in system. Test modules after upgrades/new releases.
• Data management & analytics. Co-ordinate data validation processes between various global HR departments and other data sources to ensure data integrity and accuracy and assist the entity HR teams to actively maintain accurate data. To create meaningful data analytic, metrics and reporting solutions for the Group & Local HR teams to assist in continuous business improvement. To provide business insight through analysis and review of the data acquired from the HRIS.
• HR processes: Work with HR teams throughout Creditsafe Group to identify opportunities to improve HR systems and processes; analyse system capabilities and business processes and make recommendations for improvements in order to support data integrity efforts.
Experience & Person
• Demonstrable experience of delivering system and process training (UK – essential, internationally – preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of managing and administering a HRIS (in a company of >1000 employees – preferred, direct experience of working with the Dynamics D365 product – preferred)
• The ability to present data / information in a meaningful manner that drives activity or action to improve the business
• Experience of presenting HRIS data / information to MD / CEO level (preferred but not essential)
• Willingness to be involved in a broad range of projects
• Experience of supporting remote / geographically dispersed teams
• Open minded with a willingness to both give and receive feedback
• Demonstrable experience of supplier relationship management
• Strategic thinker who is creative and innovative but also realistic with the drive to roll their sleeves up, get into the detail to organise and deliver what needs to be done
• Passionate about data, systems and delivering insight that affects business change
• Great interpersonal skills to work as part of a team
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proactive and can act independently but engages with management to ensure continued strategic alignment
• CIPD Qualification (preferred but not essential)
• Member of professional bodies such as CIPD, ILM (preferred but not essential)
• Qualified to degree level in an associated subject (HRM etc.) preferred but not essential pending experience
Company Outline and Working Environment:
Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the then revolutionary internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium size businesses. From there, we opened a further 15 offices throughout Europe, The USA and Asia.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, we provide trusted insight obtained through solid data sources and intuitive platforms, enabling businesses to make better-informed credit decisions. Privately owned and independently minded, we’re now the world’s most-used provider of on-line company credit reports and officially one of the best companies to work for in the UK for 7 consecutive years.
We currently have over 100,000 customers worldwide, employ over 1200 ‘Creditsafers’ globally, and have 16 offices in 14 countries worldwide.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our operations world-wide and something that we’re extremely proud of.
Our Group office in Cardiff Bay (which is where this role is based) is an exciting and vibrant place to work, with:
• A range of workplace entertainment including; Table tennis, Pool Table, Darts, Games Consoles
• Break and chill out areas, including a modern tiered seating area
• Music throughout the office that our team members control
• Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea provided for all employees
• Employee Forum consisting of representative from all department and business functions so you can get your voice heard loud and clear and help the company make decisions.
• We also run a range of activities both inside and outside work, to cater to many interests, coordinated by our Employee Engagement team and inspired by our employees
Other employee benefits include:
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave & 8 bank holidays
• Online Learning Access: Creditsafe Dojo eLearning & Plural site
• Learning & Development Opportunities
• Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Qtrly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount /Mental health first aiders
• 24/7 access to an employee assistance programme (EAP)
• Employee discounts (access to Reward Gateway)