Group Data Analyst ( Matching)
As part of the data team based at the HQ of Creditsafe, the successful candidate would be required to assist with the analysis and processing of a wide range of data. Initially the primary responsibilities will involve analysis of new data matching processes, including the testing of matching results and implementing matching improvements. Other responsibilities will include data mapping, the analysis of new/existing data sets and dealing with data queries.
• Analysis of data matching processes, including the testing of matching results and implementing matching improvements.
• Mapping data from sources including XML, JSON and database tables into structures used in our reports and other
• Data testing including comparing content and completeness between databases.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Liaising with data suppliers and maintaining a working relationship with them.
• Monitoring the receipt and loading of data files.
• Investigation and resolution of data queries from internal or external customers
• Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting them internally to senior stakeholders.
**Please note that the responsibility lists detailed above are not exhaustive and the data analyst may be requested to perform additional duties / take on additional responsibilities deemed as reasonable by their direct line manager.
• MS Office or equivalent (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access etc.)
• Databases with an understanding of how they are updated and maintained.
• Data Analysis skills to query databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle and Python)
• Communication software experience, e.g. E-mail, Slack, Skype, Zoom etc.
• Internet, Intranet, Share Point etc.
• A high level of mathematical ability
• The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
• Problem-solving skills
• A methodical and logical approach
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Team working skills
• Written and verbal communication skills