Group Data Analyst
As part of the data team based at the HQ of Creditsafe, the successful candidate would be required to assist with the analysis and processing of a wide range of data. The primary responsibilities will involve the analysis of new/existing data sets, the development of processes to improve and build new data products, data mapping, testing and dealing with data queries.
• Analysis of existing data and newly sourced data to identify the best ways that it can be processed and utilized in Creditsafe products.
• Mapping data from various sources into database tables and into structures used in our reports and other products.
• Data testing including comparing content and completeness between databases.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Liaising with data suppliers and maintaining a working relationship with them.
• Monitoring the receipt and loading of data files.
• Investigation and resolution of data queries from internal or external customers
• Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting them internally to senior stakeholders.
**Please note that the responsibility lists detailed above are not exhaustive and the data analyst may be requested to perform additional duties / take on additional responsibilities deemed as reasonable by their direct line manager.
• MS Office or equivalent (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access etc.)
• Databases with an understanding of how they are updated and maintained.
• Data Analysis skills to query databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle and Python)
• Communication software experience, e.g. E-mail, Slack, Skype, Zoom etc.
• Internet, Intranet, Share Point etc.
• A high level of mathematical ability
• The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
• Problem-solving skills
• A methodical and logical approach
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Team working skills
• Written and verbal communication skills