Full stack Developer – C# Angular
We are looking for a Fullstack developer, who will work to support existing applications and assist us in our transformation to our new cloud based web and API platforms.
WHO ARE WE?
Our success over the last 25 years and our ongoing growth can be attributed to our people and our strong culture. Culture and engagement really are part of our DNA here at Creditsafe and we take pride in making Creditsafe a great place to work. It’s important to us that people can be themselves, feel a sense of professional and personal growth and feel part of a global community.
We offer a varied range of benefits that support a good work-life balance, including a hybrid approach to work, which enables you the flexibility needed to thrive.
Creditsafe’s API delivery team consists of Agile developers and QA engineers ranging from junior to senior levels, all being coached & mentored by the Engineering Manager. The team is based in Cardiff/South Wales and Hyderabad India, with some team members across Europe.
The team takes care for a large portion of the technical estate involving Connect, including the customer facing API endpoints along with any middle layer APIs that are involved in the customer facing APIs. A large per cent of Creditsafe’s products are now available via our APIs so the Connect API suite is quite vast and continually expanding and evolving. The team also has technical ownership of the Global Monitoring product. This includes the front end website, client facing APIs and also the data processing applications involvements. The team is split into two Agile delivery teams with a dedicated Scrum master in each team.
The team use Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) to deliver high quality work. The successful candidate will be a skilled and enthusiastic developer that prides themselves on delivering quality. Possessing excellent problem solving skills the successful candidate will be adaptable in using different technologies. Data is at the core of the Creditsafe business so it’s imperative that Creditsafe developers are passionate about building scalable solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a hands-on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to design, develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and backend services that fulfil business needs.
- Working collaboratively to design, develop and test solutions.
- Help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
- Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Strong focus on quality. Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test-driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working software.
- Managing, tracking and updating any work done within agile software development tools such as Azure DevOps.
Skills & Qualifications
- Development experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience with C# or a similar language (e.g. Java)
- Experience in implementing REST APIs.
- Cloud Based Database Systems. DynamoDb, Aurora, MySQL.
- An understanding of cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of GIT.
- Experience of Microsoft .Net Stack including .Net Core
- Experience with working with systems that scale well.
- Working in distributed development teams.
- Knowledge of automated delivery processes.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
Creditsafe is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity. Please contact Creditsafe if there is any support you need with your application.