Finance Business Partner
This newly created, key financial role reporting into the Group Financial Controller will be at the forefront of adopting a new global CRM and accounting system across 11 different territories.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the business processes in place are effective, efficient and drive business value. This is an opportunity to add invaluable financial and technical support within a dynamic forward thinking team and to forge strong relationships across the business’s 14 entities.
You will be a key member of the group finance team as well as the wider business and you will work closely with the lead consultants delivering the new systems project. Another key trait needed for this role is the ability to work independently and find solutions which in turn will drive continuous improvement. The finance team is committed to process improvements and you will be given the opportunity to drive projects of this nature.
• Lead the implementation of a new CRM & Finance system across the global group
• Become the new system ‘super user’ and support roll out and lead on training of finance teams globally
• Development and adoption of accounting software to speed up processes, adopt best practice and drive efficiencies
• Create a culture of continuous improvement in the finance teams across the globe
• Support the global entity teams in reviewing and enhancing their business processes
• Ensure stringent internal controls are in place to ensure risk is minimal.
• Effective liaison with overseas finance teams to understand and analyse financial results
• Will involve regular travel to overseas subsidiaries
• A strong financial accounting background combined with a professional accountancy qualification
• Ideally be degree qualified in Accounting, Business or a related discipline
• Strong finance system skills including advanced Excel skills
• Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 an advantage
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts
• Team player, able to work with colleagues across the organisation
• Good practical understanding of IFRS.
Company Outline and Working Environment:
Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the then revolutionary internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium size businesses. From there, we opened a further 15 offices throughout Europe, The USA and Asia.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, we provide trusted insight obtained through solid data sources and intuitive platforms, enabling businesses to make better-informed credit decisions. Privately owned and independently minded, we’re now the world’s most-used provider of on-line company credit reports and officially one of the best companies to work for in the UK for 7 consecutive years.
We currently have over 100,000 customers worldwide, employ over 1200 ‘Creditsafers’ globally, and have 16 offices in 14 countries worldwide.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our operations world-wide and something that we’re extremely proud of.
Our Group office in Cardiff Bay (which is where this role is based) is an exciting and vibrant place to work, with:
• A range of workplace entertainment including; Table tennis, Pool Table, Darts, Games Consoles
• Break and chill out areas, including a modern tiered seating area
• Music throughout the office that our team members control
• Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea provided for all employees
• Employee Forum consisting of representative from all department and business functions so you can get your voice heard loud and clear and help the company make decisions.
• We also run a range of activities both inside and outside work, to cater to many interests, coordinated by our Employee Engagement team and inspired by our employees
Other employee benefits include:
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave & 8 bank holidays
• Online Learning Access: Creditsafe Dojo eLearning & Plural site
• Learning & Development Opportunities
• Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Qtrly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount /Mental health first aiders
• 24/7 access to an employee assistance programme (EAP)
• Employee discounts (access to Reward Gateway)