Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing international marketing team based in Cardiff Bay. Working alongside the Group Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for further driving our digital marketing and advertising activities across the group.
This group role will allow you to explore all avenues of digital traffic and lead generation ranging from paid search, display advertising, social media advertising as well as organic traffic generation through SEO, in order to produce more inbound traffic and leads to our global sales teams.
As the Digital Marketing Executive for Creditsafe you will be responsible for:
- Devising new and creative strategies to increase sign-ups to the company website.
- Managing Paid Search, SEO & Advertising campaigns across Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with the design and content team to come up with creative campaign ideas.
- Improving the performance of campaigns through conversion optimisation.
- Consistent optimisation of campaigns to test & learn tactics and gather learnings.
- Managing the rollout of digital marketing strategies across all European markets.
- Work closely with our content team to improve SEO and link building activities.
- Manage multiple budgets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Track, measure and report on campaign spend & performance.
- Provide strategic direction, advice and consultancy to senior managers and the wider marketing department about digital marketing best practices.
- Liaise with global SEO, PPC & content agencies to input into plans and share learnings.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in Managing SEO & SEM campaigns, in-house or agency side.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console etc.
- Experience with various website CMS’s, ideally Adobe (AEM).
- Experience in managing campaigns through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Must be creative and have a “do it myself” attitude.
- Introduce and use cutting edge tools to the global team and markets.
- Proven record of increasing traffic, leads and sales through digital marketing.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health care plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to travel and work across our European offices.