Digital Advertising Campaign Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Advertising Campaign Manager to join our fast-growing international marketing team based in Cardiff Bay. Working alongside the Group Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for further driving our targeted digital marketing efforts across the 14 countries in which we operate.
This role will involve you working closely with the marketing teams across the globe to produce highly effective paid lead generation campaigns across key channels such as Paid Search, Display, LinkedIn, Facebook targeting high users of the services we offer.
Within this fast paced strategic role you will be responsible for developing campaigns end to end, managing everything from buy in from key decision makers to execution. It will be very hands on, running specified content across multiple channels to achieve the goals of the campaigns.
- Develop and manage campaigns and increase incoming high quality leads to the business
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to identify high value prospects and deliver targeted campaigns to engage and convert them into customers
- Identify growth opportunities within the current customer base and develop strategies to target them with upsell opportunities
- Develop campaigns that incorporate varied digital marketing methodologies to meet key acquisition targets
- 3 years’ experience developing B2B lead generation digital campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of PPC, Display advertising and retargeting
- Proven experience of lead generation through social media channels such as LinkedIn
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Detailed analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work within set budgets and return positive ROI
- Competitive salary.
- Share options scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health care plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to travel and work across our European offices.