Content Marketing Manager
Do you work as a Content Manager? We have a great opportunity for you, working with the Creditsafe Marketing team that takes care of the US and Canadian Marketing team. This role will be based in the UK.
WHO ARE WE?
Privately owned and independently minded, Creditsafe prides itself on being pro-active and different. Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the ‘revolutionary’ internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium-sized businesses. Creditsafe realised this dream and changed the market for the better, for businesses of all sizes.
Our continued success has made us the most used business data provider in the world and one of the industry’s strongest growing business intelligence providers. Today Creditsafe has 23 offices across 3 continents serving 110,000 customers from SME’s to enterprise businesses.
The North American marketing team is a small team with big ambitions and by joining now, you will help shape the future of Creditsafe brand within North America. With the world’s largest B2B database at our disposal we have the opportunity to create inspiring data driven content to drive awareness and growth for Creditsafe in North America. As part of the Creditsafe team you will have the support to explore new campaign ideas and work in a fun and creative atmosphere
This role will see you being the content manager serving the US and Canadian markets, creatively writing content for many aspects of features such as launch communications, blog posts, email content, web pages. You will need to plan and deliver to ensure that the publications that are creative and unique to allow Creditsafe to stand apart from the others.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Writing thought leadership and whitepapers for CFO level
- Ensure content web content is optimised for target keywords
- Interrogating datasets to look for interesting stories
- Partner closely with Marketing Director to create, build and execute a content roadmap to support overall marketing goals
- Own and apply brand tone of voice to product marketing content (not just copy, but images and video too)
- Review, edit, and improve content written by others
- Conduct research with partners to ascertain requirements for future content
- Improve and optimise existing content based on search performance metrics.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content and measure what works and what doesn’t.
The responsibilities detailed above are not exhaustive and you may be requested to take on additional responsibilities deemed as reasonable by their direct line manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience in content creation within the B2B space
- Excellent hands-on written skills, ability to partner with the design and data teams to create industry-leading content that is on brand and effectively drives engagement and lead generation
- Strong background in SEO and able to analyse and use insights to inform strategic thinking.
Creditsafe is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity. Please contact Creditsafe if there is any support you need with your application.