Overview of the role
We’re looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our Internal Analytics department at Creditsafe Group to help distil company sales, operational and marketing efforts through the analysis and prediction of trends and cohort analytics. This is a data-driven role that requires a balance of company performance, market analysis and budget management.
About Creditsafe & The Role
As the world’s most used provider of online business credit reports, we’ve changed the way business information is used worldwide through our passion and drive to deliver superior business data.
With credit information on over 320 million businesses across the globe, Creditsafe delivers the most accurate and up-to-date information available in an easy to use format for businesses of all sizes. All major credit insurers also endorse Creditsafe, meaning our credit scores & limits are one of the most trusted in the industry.
We are now on a journey to improve our data analytics team, which is being supported with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics throughout the business beginning in Q1 2020. This will significantly improve our ability to support the business.
• Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data, distilling this down into actionable insights for use across the business.
• Enhance relationships across the business, be organised, meticulous, and have a methodical approach to tasks.
• Capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
• Ability to develop forecasts and projections supporting the thought process of developing certain strategies and decisions.
• Analyse the performance of Creditsafe Entities (Countries); linking this performance with expected budget outcomes influencing stakeholders to take corrective actions where appropriate.
• Monitor performance, develop, execute and maintain, regular segmented analysis to improve understanding of profitability by cohort.
• Ability to use a number of quantitative and qualitative methods to analyse entity performance.
• Report to company leaders ( CEO/CFO/Country Managers ) providing advice on increasing revenue, eliminating weaknesses within the company’s sales ecosystem, meeting sales goals, and improving the strategic efforts across the business.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to create new processes based on business need
• Work cross departmentally linking customer performance with sales and marketing efforts.
• Proficient user of Excel/PowerPoint.
• >2 years in a similar analytical role.
• International travel on a basis ( approx. 4-6 times per year)
• Degree educated.
• Experience of using SQL/ Microsoft Dynamics / Power BI.
• Experience of using data visualisation tools i.e. Tableau/Yellowfin
• Experience of working in a pricing role.