Business Development Manager
Creditsafe are looking for passionate, resilient, driven individuals looking for a career in commercial field sales. Working from our new regional offices in Central Manchester (Spring Gardens). Successful applicants will be given an existing portfolio of around 60 Manchester based, premier clients, across a range of different industries and will targeted against the retention, growth and development of these as well as winning new business.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a candidate with some sales experience and a desire for a career as a sales professional, to take their career and skills to the next level. As a new office the input of those joining the team will be vital for its success and this is very much a chance to be a part of something different.
Support will be offered on an ongoing basis with a full 8 week on-the-job induction and constant development and feedback from both Sales Management and the existing team that will be moving from Cardiff to help build a strong experienced unit.
- Through value based selling, understand and challenge customer requirements in order to help them shape, achieve then reshape their business objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Develop your own strategy to ensure challenging growth and new business targets are hit simultaneously month on month.
- Introduce new innovative ways that Creditsafe can stand out amongst its competitors and suggest exciting new ways that Creditsafe could draw positive attention from potential customers.
- Network effectively in the area, set up events and client / potential client entertainment nights with a difference to build relationships within the area and promote the stand out culture of the company.
- Manage and track customer transactional information in a CRM system; logging all sales activity within the established processes.
- Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast.
- Manage own performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives.
- Champion Creditsafe Values.
- Target driven & focused on achieving results.
- Excellent sales skills with a focus on making a career in sales.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and spoken).
- Team player.
- You must have a full UK driving license, with less than 3 penalty points.
- Presentation skills.
- Strategic and customer focused.
- Highly self motivated.
- Organisation & prioritisation skills.
- This role will require successful candidates to regularly stay away overnight from the beginning. The first 6-8 weeks will require alternative weeks to be spent within South Wales and Manchester and will consistently require travel. This is essential for the role (all expenses will be paid).