Creditsafe is one of the UK’s market leaders in providing business intelligence, transforming the way UK businesses use data. Based in Caerphilly, we are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals to join our admin team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a desire for a career in administration, looking to take their career and skills to the next level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Quality checking all sales priors to processing to ensure sale have been agreed and confirmed with the customer.
- Processing of all sales for UK & IE.
- Processing BackOffice requests
- Sending reminder letters
- Creating daily log login details for CRM / NB.
- Liaise with other departments to proactively resolve issues / queries – by means of phone, email and in person.
Skills and Attributes:
- Systems Knowledge (Dynamics and Backoffice) is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of packages, products & prices.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good at listening to and following instructions
- Good attention to detail
- Will be self driven, have a strong determination to succeed & always exceed their best at all times.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- Understanding of Office packages.