1st Line Support Analyst
Creditsafe are looking to recruit a 1st line Service desk analyst, this opening has become available due to promotion within the company.
WHO ARE WE?
Privately owned and independently minded, Creditsafe prides itself on being pro-active and different. Our journey began in Oslo, Norway in 1997, where we had a dream of using the ‘revolutionary’ internet to deliver instant access company credit reports to small and medium-sized businesses. Creditsafe realised this dream and changed the market for the better, for businesses of all sizes.
Our continued success has made us the most used business data provider in the world and one of the industry’s strongest growing business intelligence providers. Today Creditsafe has 23 offices across 3 continents serving 110,000 customers from SME’s to enterprise businesses.
Creditsafe’s service desk consists of 3 tiers – 1st, 2nd and 3rd line. We are the champions for the business, a department dedicated to helping solve all incidents and requests that come through from the company in raised tickets.The team is primarily based in Cardiff/South Wales but we have a lot of interaction with the deskside engineers based in each entity (worldwide).
As a Service Desk we are tasked with the important role of ensuring that we provide the greatest customer service to our users (all internal staff) and ensure that we work to the highest standards, whilst maintaining our SLA’s and looking for continual improvements, whilst having the ability to learn and continue to develop within a company like Creditsafe.
We work a shift pattern that covers 7am -10pm to accommodate the majority of our staff members.
Your role will be to work within the Shared Service Centre located in Cardiff Bay that provides infrastructure, hardware and user support throughout the group. Ideally you will have a background in IT support services, have experience with using an Incident (ticket) Management System and have a general knowledge of supporting Microsoft operating systems. You would be responsible for troubleshooting computer problems and advising users on appropriate action
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Answering IT Service Desk calls from all parts of the company
- Log IT calls on IT Service desk system and follow their progress
- Responding to support tickets via the ticket management system
- Carry out first time fixes for users (fix when problem is reported)
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and desktop/laptop problems
- Advise users on the appropriate action and arrange for the action to be taken
- Ensure calls are being dealt with and meeting SLA’s
- Ensure that updates to calls are being made in line with agreed response time targets
- Complete 1st line user administration requests
- Assist with generating weekly and monthly SLA reports for Managers from the Service Desk system.
- Serve as a liaison between the user, Technology Engineers and third parties in order to resolve issues.
- Document resolutions for future reference using IT Service desk software.
- General administration tasks.
- Work with other Technology teams on problems and projects when needed.
The responsibilities detailed above are not exhaustive and you may be requested to take on additional responsibilities deemed as reasonable by their direct line manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of IT Service Desk Software and Environments
- Using IT Help Desk Software (e.g. Assyst, Remedy)
- Experience of Windows technologies, Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013),
- Computer and network hardware including peripherals and printers
- Active Directory Management
- Citrix (XenApp)
Creditsafe is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity. Please contact Creditsafe if there is any support you need with your application.